Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Funniest Thing Regan Has Said Lately

We went out to lunch just Matt, I and the girls while we were in Florida. Sometimes Regan will randomly talk about things that happened in the past. Her favorite thing to bring up is when Addison was born and Nana and Granny brought her to the hospital. So, this time I told her that she was born in Mandeville where Quinn lives. And then I said....and you know what...Mommy was born right here in Florida. So she says to me in an incredulous voice....Right here at the eating place?

Regan's teacher is coming to our house to meet her on Monday. I am a little sad, because I can't believe that she is starting big girl school. In two short years she will be in kindergarten. It is so true that they grow up so fast!!!

Our former nanny came to visit today. She is in town to visit her family one last time before school starts. I think she really misses my girls. I'm not sure that Addison quite remembered her, but Regan was THRILLED to see her. She was bouncing off the walls. She picked up right where she left off wanting her to play tea party with her and play in her tent. She even told Jennifer that she was going to visit her.

No comments: