My Aunt Bonnie recently sent Addison a beautiful scrapbook chronicling her first year. What I learned from that scrapbook is that I need to put clothes on Addison more often. : ) Here is a video of her walking and she is in, you guessed it, her diaper. What can I say, that is how she spends most of her time when we are just hanging around the house.
She is walking all over the place now. Even when she loses her balance she will stand back up and start walking again. The only problem is, now she thinks she can go wherever she wants. I had a time with her at chapel on Wednesday, because she was determined to sit on my friend's lap. Which would normally be fine, except that it was her son's birthday chapel and she was trying to film him getting his book dedications. Then we took the girls to the pool yesterday, and I swear if there hadn't been two of us Addison would have jumped in the pool without thinking twice. As it was she was trying to push me away in the pool. Apparently, she thinks she can swim too. As soon as the tubes fall out of her ears I will be signing her up for swim lessons. Regan is doing so well with swimming that I thought I could maybe take them both to the pool by myself. After yesterday, I realized that I am delusional.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment