Well, Addison does have a slight ear infection. Her left ear is red, but no fluid. He said that he is not convinced that it was caused by going under water, because she would have to have been under for a prolonged period of time. So, I guess I should stop secretly cursing that kid. She is on ear drops for a week. It should be fun trying to get her to lay still while we put them in.
I also mentioned to him about how Addison is not making any sounds or saying any words where her tongue has to hit her pallet. And I asked about speech therapy. He said that normally he would wait until 2, but since she has the cleft pallet history he is willing to start her sooner. He is going to start her in early steps, which is a louisiana program for early intervention. I'm not that excited about it, because I haven't heard good things about it. But I figure we are starting early and if it doesn't work out then we will go through insurance.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment