Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day



I had a very nice Mother's Day. I think Addison has a sinus infection and slept until 1pm on Sunday. We thought she was never getting up. She was up a little later than normal the night before as our friends had us over for a crawfish boil, but it wasn't that much later. Matt cooked a very yummy breakfast, Matt and Regan washed the car's, and we took the girls to the pool. Pretty low key.
The above pictured items are some things that Regan did for me at school. I find the written one funny, because it is all lies. I do not cook steak, Matt does. She does not eat steak. She tells us she will eat it when she is 13 years old. I'm not sure what the significance of the age 13 is, but okay. And I am assuming she is talking about her allergy medicine, and again Matt gives it to her. I cannot be trusted to remember medicine. I am 31, though.

No comments: