Thursday, May 01, 2008

Online Shopping

I have thought in the past that maybe I shop online a little to much. Mainly when I realized that I knew my credit card number by heart. In my defense I have had the same credit card for years. However, Regan today made it clear to me that I do in fact shop online to much. I was fixing her hair for school and she told me that if we have another baby (which we are not) that she would have to go back in the crib. So, I said no Addison would have to get out of the crib if we had another baby. Just for conversation sake I asked her if she would want a boy or a girl. She said that she wanted another girl and that I could go online and look for one. She said that I could buy it online and they would put it in my belly. She also said that she could then paint my belly. The Meche kid's must have told her that they painted my belly when I was pregnant with her, because she brings up painting my belly any time she talks about me getting pregnant again. She then asked me what color hair the baby would have, and I said I don't know what color hair would you want her to have. She said that she would want the baby to have dark red, like Ariel's. I hope she doesn't mean like her doll Ariel, because I don't think that color is found in nature.

No comments: