We went to a gymnastics birthday party this weekend and Regan got the above pictured sunglasses in her goody bag. She was very excited, because Quinn had a white pair that I think she was coveting. Regan seemed to really enjoy the birthday party. She was particularly excited that she won a race that they ran. I have signed her up for gymnastics this summer and I hope that she likes it, because I am way over the whole dance review thing. If she likes it, then we will continue in the fall and spring. I think she is going to have her father's competitive nature. Every night when we play a game with her she is always very concerned about winning. If she doesn't win the last game she will try to make us play again. We have several games that we play and one of them is Elmo UNO and she doesn't ever want to play it because it's not easy for her to win.
For those of you who haven't already heard, Matt has accepted a position with a new company. His last day at Marlin Energy (his current company) is tomorrow and he will start at the new company, Stone Energy, on Monday. He is very excited to be moving forward in his career. I don't think it will mean much to the girls and I other than that we know we will be here another few years, if not permanently.
No comments:
Post a Comment