For a while it was hard for us to go to church, because Regan would get bored and announce in her not so quiet voice that she wanted to go home. Then it was impossible because Addison took two naps a day. And now I think we are finally to the point where we can go again. We took Regan to children's chapel. I still have a little anxiety anytime I drop Regan off somewhere new. As many of you know, she has horrible separation anxiety when she was a baby and she will still sometimes give us a hard time when we are leaving. Even Matt when he is going to work. But she waved and said bye mommy, which is so nice. I think she liked that she got to hang out with the "big kids." Addison was pretty good in church, although she did think it was funny when I would try to shush her. I don't think she was to distracting. When Regan came in from children's chapel it was like she had found her long lost sister. She immediately hugged her and I wasn't sure if she was going to let go.
Matt and I ran in a race on Saturday. Matt's mom came to babysit, which always makes my kids happy. And we are always grateful. It was a fund raiser for LOPA (Louisiana Organ Procurement Agency). It was so moving to hear the stories of children who had received organs at birth and Mother's whose children had donated organs.
One of our friend's who was running in the race with us had us all over for dinner on Friday. There little girl is 2 and has an older brother who is a year older than Regan. He doesn't play princesses with her, so I think she was happy to have Regan to play with. They have carpet in there play area and once again Addison was very interested in walking.
Matt took Regan to the Ragin Cajun's baseball game on Sunday. He is hoping that she will be a baseball fan, but I think (for now anyway) she goes for the ice cream.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment