I took the girls to the dentist on Thursday. They both got a clean bill of health. She said that Regan has a perfect bite and that Addison's teeth are coming in perfectly. Regan let them scrape and clean her teeth. They told her they were putting sparkles on her teeth when they cleaned them, so she wasn't to happy that I was "washing off" the sparkles when I brushed her teeth that night. I told her I was putting more sparkles on, and she was somewhat satisfied with that. I wasn't to happy that they had to scrape her teeth so much, because we brush and floss every night. I asked the dentist about it and she told me to lay her down when we brush at night to get a better brushing. I thought Regan might be resistant to it, but she layed down on the couch and was waiting for me the first night.
Even after an excellent example set by her big sister, Addison still wanted no part of them being in her mouth. I truly do not know how they were able to count her teeth and see that there weren't any cavities.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment