Thursday, April 17, 2008

Please do not lick your sister's face!



Some things you expect to say to your children... Do not jump on the furniture, pick up your toys, etc.. However, I never expected to say to Regan "please do not lick your sister's face." But I did today when she and her little friend decided that they were cat's and she started licking Addison's face. And Addison let her! Gross!!! is all I can say. We went to lunch after the park and towards the end the girls started getting restless. Ruthie (who Addison thinks is her best friend) took Regan's drink and was sharing it with Addison. I tried to get a shot of it, but never could get a good one. Which was not helped by the fact that as soon as the girls saw me taking a picture of their little sister's, they started asking me to take a picture of them.

No comments: