This is a few weeks old, but when I first found it I was to mad to post anything. Apparently, Regan decided one day to make my dining room table cloth her canvas. I suppose I should be happy that it wasn't on the furniture, but at the time I just couldn't believe it. She never does things like this. We have instilled in her that you only draw on paper and, up until now, she had always done it. So, after talking it over with a friend, I determined that taking her crayons away for a day would be a fair punishment. I really did not know what to do. I like to discipline right when something happens or not at all, but I didn't discover this little drawing until after the fact. I think it was effective, because she was upset and she hasn't done it since. Anyway, I am posting this now because I put the table cloth in the washer tonight and I thought I should preserve the artwork for posterity.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment