I think that Addison has found her holiday. Except for the whole people with masks on, she LOVED halloween. Luckily not many of the neighborhood kids had masks on. So, she was able to happily trick or treat. She would not let me hold her bag of candy. I think she was afraid that if she gave it to me, that I wouldn't give it back. She walked right up to people and got her candy. There was even a dog at one of the houses and she didn't even notice. Nothing got between her and her candy. She wouldn't wear her ears, but she kept her costume on the whole night.
Regan had fun, too. Of course, every day is halloween for her (minus the candy) in that dressing up is her favorite thing to do besides drawing. In fact, towards the end of the night she had a costume change. Our neighbors have a party every year, so we walked down to that after we trick or treated. This year they got a fun jump and I think Regan stayed in it for two hours straight.
Regan had fun, too. Of course, every day is halloween for her (minus the candy) in that dressing up is her favorite thing to do besides drawing. In fact, towards the end of the night she had a costume change. Our neighbors have a party every year, so we walked down to that after we trick or treated. This year they got a fun jump and I think Regan stayed in it for two hours straight.
No comments:
Post a Comment