One of Addison's best friend's had his birthday party this weekend. She is in kindermusic with him and they are in the same class at school. I think they think they are cousins. And now that I am looking at the pictures I can see why. She looks more like him than she does her own sister.
After the birthday party we all headed over to Addison's school for "trunk or treat." Most of the kids at the party either went there or go there now. The kids had a great time at both the party and the trunk or treat. Addison wasn't to keen on anyone wearing a mask, but she sure enjoyed taking her friends candy. One of her teacher's had a "trunk" and she didn't cry when she saw her. I think that made her teacher happy.
After the birthday party we all headed over to Addison's school for "trunk or treat." Most of the kids at the party either went there or go there now. The kids had a great time at both the party and the trunk or treat. Addison wasn't to keen on anyone wearing a mask, but she sure enjoyed taking her friends candy. One of her teacher's had a "trunk" and she didn't cry when she saw her. I think that made her teacher happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment