Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ready for Disney



I did something today that I swore I wouldn't ever do and that is buy an expensive umbrella stroller. But the umbrella stroller that we have does not have a good visor to block the sun. The only other strollers I had were a jogging stroller (to big) and a double stroller (way to big) Everyone says the strollers that you can rent at Disney are good, but since I have never seen them I didn't want to risk it for Addison. Who will hopefully be sitting in her stroller most of the time. Regan won't be in the stroller very much, so I don't mind renting one for her. And if we get there and decide that the rented stroller will work for Addison, then we can always leave this one in the room. Anyway, with that justification out of the way, Addison loves her new stroller. She climbed in it by herself and did not want to get out of it to take a bath (one of her favorite things). Thus the scowl.

No comments: