Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Future Costume Designer?


Regan got a "design your own" costume for her birthday and we just got around to doing it yesterday. Mostly because we can only do it when Addison is not around and with Regan being in school every day and busy weekends.... it doesn't leave us a lot of time for things like that. Anyway, we did yesterday while Addison was napping and I think she did a good job with it. She put it on this morning and next thing I know Addison (who wants to be just like her sister) was bringing me the sleeping beauty costume. I convinced her to put on the one she has in the picture, because it is a little less cumbersome for someone her age. Luckily she is easier to convince than her sister is. About that, at least.
In other news... Addison is about to drive us crazy with the nooney. She does not take one, but lately has insisted on having one. I think because she sees some of her friends with them. But also because she loves babies. And she loves my neighbor's baby in particular and my neighbor's baby is still at the age when she has a nooney a lot, so I think Addison must think nooney's are cool. We do make her take it out of her mouth when she talks to us, but we would rather her not have it at all.

No comments: