>
We stayed with the Phil Manning's this weekend and it was a weekend of fun, fun, fun! As you can see, the kids were worn out by the end. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. But fortunately for me, Georgina got some great shots. On Saturday we took them to the Insectarium downtown. And since the insectarium is small, we were already downtown and we have a membership... we decided to go to the Aquarium, too. None of us had ever been to the insectarium before. I know I am a good mom, because I hate bugs and I still took my kids. Regan likes bugs (I'm not sure who's child she is) and even pet a beetle while we were there. They have a butterfly room, which was really cool. They give you strict instructions not to touch the butterflies, but Addison was dying to touch one. Fortunately, I was able to keep her from touching them. Apparently it is a federal offense. I don't want her to have a record before she is two.
On Sunday we took the kids to the Global Wildlife Center. My kid's have never been, but Phil's kids are old hat. Reid was asking the tour guide where the Camel's were and Quinn was giving us instructions on what to do. I have to say, this has to be one of the coolest things we have ever done with the kids. We got there for the first ride, so the animals were hungry. And as you can see from the pictures, the animals come right up to the train and eat from your cup. It is really cool and I highly recommend it.
Thanks again Phil & Georgina for a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment