We took the girls to the park today. We went to the one without ducks, but Regan was excited because it's close to McDonalds. So, we got McDonalds for a picnic. The other day Addison was sliding by herself fine. The reason that I wanted to go to this park is that it has slides that she can slide on by herself. But, of course, today she didn't want to. She did want to swing on the big girl swings, though. Two year olds!
The bad news is, I dropped my camera and now it is not working. I think it is something with the shutter, and I am hoping that it can be fixed. But I am not holding out much hope. I wanted a new fancy camera for Christmas, anyway. But I was hoping to still have my smaller camera to keep in my purse. I'm taking it to the repair shop tomorrow. We'll see. In any case, these are the last pictures for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment