Monday, January 05, 2009

Addison


Every year Addison's friend Emory's grandfather draws something for he and his brother. He tries to make it something that they like or that is relatable to them. For example, their mom told me that last year he drew Emory's finger because Emory pointed all of the time. Well, this year he decided to draw Addison and I couldn't be more thrilled. I just love the picture and I think it looks just like her! And Addison loves Emory! Which is a good thing, because they spend a lot of time together. They are in school together, they go to kindermusic together and a lot of times we play on the days in between and sometimes on the weekend. I think they think they are cousins. She ALWAYS wants to know where he is. And when she has her noonies.... she has two... one that is her's and one that she says is Emory's even though it was never Emory's, it just looks like one's that Emory has. They fight like siblings sometimes and Emory has even stood up for Addison. One time a little boy in kindermusic took Addison's ball and Emory said "That our's."

No comments: