Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend


Matt took the girl's to Granny's for the weekend, so that I could get some stuff done around the house. I got a lot done and finally feel somewhat ready to face 2009. After two plus years (I got a little... okay a lot behind after Addison was born) my office is finally organized. Closets are next on my agenda.

Anyway, I think the girl's had fun at their Granny's. It is funny to me how excited they get to go. You would think that it was a rare occassion that we are there (sometimes I think we are there as much as we are here). Matt said that when he got Addison out of bed this morning she said "I love Granny's." That's her new thing to say... I love (insert something).

Matt and Regan went to get their hair cut while they were there. Apparently the hair people kept telling her that she looked like a model. She didn't know what a model was and now wants Matt to show her one.

No comments: