Monday, January 19, 2009

No Love for Mommy

I was on the phone with Matt today and Addison wanted to know who I was on the phone with (as she always does). When I told her it was Matt she said... I love Daddy. And then... I love Daddy best. Regan immediately piped in with ... I love Granny, Elmo and Christmas best. So glad I rank. : )

In other news... Regan is doing really well with swimming. She is in the process of taking swim lessons from the Lafayette Swim Team coach with the purpose of being on the swim team. She wouldn't compete at meets for another year or two, but she would be on the "team." She has had a little trouble with being afraid of being on her back, which is the main thing that was holding her back. To the point where I was starting to question whether I was doing the right thing or not. I can remember not liking being on my back and I was much older than her when I learned. Anyway, today we had a break through. She did much better today and the coach let her stay for "practice" which is really a class. She told me to bring her 15 minutes later next time and that she will now do lessons and then class. She said it won't be long before she is just doing class.

No comments: