Friday, January 09, 2009
Show and Tell
In Regan's class they have to put their show and tell in a bag and come up with three clues for their classmates to guess what their show and tell is. I was just telling Matt how my friend, who's little boy is in our class, was telling me how she helped her son come up with good clues for his show and tell. After school she said to him... Weren't they really good clues? And he said... no mom, they weren't. No one could guess what it was. So I was impressed this morning when I was helping Regan with her clues. I said how about... She's a princess. Regan told me in a very concerned voice... No! Then they will know what it is. So here are the clues that she came up with... Her name starts with J. Her prince is Aladin. They rode on a magic carpet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment