Friday, January 09, 2009

Today

Today Addison and I met Matt for lunch after a morning playdate. Even though Addison has her own drink, she won't leave mine alone. Especially if I have water. She always wants my ice. To the point where I have considered having her tested for an iron deficiency. The only thing that stops me is that I really like ice, too. However, I do not like her sticking her fingers in my water and I especially don't like her spitting her ice back in my water because it's "cold." Today she said "you have a sour, not me." I didn't know what she was talking about until Matt explained and then I realized she was talking about my lemon.

In other BIG news. Regan ate a whole stalk of asparagus tonight. I made her eat a bite and she liked it and requested more.

No comments: