Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Daddy time


Today Addison and I were alone together for the first time. We thought Regan started back to school today, so Matt's mom took her. Turns out she doesn't start back until Thursday.


Addison goes back to the doctor to be weighed on Thursday. Everyone keep their fingers crossed.


Regan is having trouble sleeping these days. We put her in her bed for her nap, and she doesn't ever go to sleep. She plays for a couple of hours and then we end up getting her down, because it is close to 4 o'clock. I don't know what to do other than keep putting her in there. At least she is trapped, and I can get some rest. Hopefully this is a short phase that won't last long. I think she is to young to give up her nap. Although, she isn't really cranky at night. Who knows?

No comments: