We got the y-cut nipple in, and they work! Yay!!! We can stop using the hospital bottles that leak! She doesn't take any more from them than she does from the hospital ones, but it is a truer reading. I think at least 5ml leaks from the hospital bottles in one feeding.
Addison is getting her hearing re-checked on Wednesday. Fingers crossed.
I finally started putting Addison's birth announcements together. Somehow I did not pay to have the ribbon put through them. I can only blame sleep deprevation, because there is no way I would volunteer to tie ribbon when I can pay someone to do it for me. Hopefully I will be able to get them out by next week. I would like to get them out before she is 2 months old. Although, it was really starting to look like 2 years for a while there....so I guess 2 months late isn't to bad.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment