We didn't really find anything out at the Plastic Surgeon other than he is not in our network. Which means that we will have to pay 20% of the costs. However, he works like an in network doctor in that they take the insurance company write off. So, we only have to pay 20% of what the insurance company says it should cost. I swear, Addison is only a month old and she is already trying to break the bank. It can only be downhill from here. : ) I just have to keep reminding myself that this could be so much worse, and Matt and I are fortunate that he has a good job so this will not be the financial burden that it could be.
They are now saying that they will do the surgery between 6 and 8 mos. I am really hoping for 6mos. The sooner the better.
Regan and I went to playgroup for the first time in a long time. It is so nice to have the babysitter to keep Addison and to help me with feedings. But I also have gotten to nap for the past two days when Regan napped while she kept watch over the baby. I feel a little spoiled, because I know I am getting more sleep than most mom's of two right now.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment