
Addison did her first "tummy time" this morning. She doesn't seem to mind it like her sister did. Regan used to start to fuss almost immediately when you would put her on her tummy. Addison stayed for several minutes before she started to fuss. Regan told me that she needed "to read to my baby sister." She never actually read to her, but had the prayer book open and flipping through the pages.
Regan loves my prayer book. I don't know if it is because it is red or if it is just because it is my book, but she loves it. I even read a whole service to her one day and she sat and listened. Maybe she is destined to do something in the church. She loves Veggie Tales, too.
Matt took Regan to New Orleans yesterday for Quinn's birthday party. He forgot the camera, so sorry no pictures. I think it was exhausting for both of them. Matt has never taken her on a trip by himself. Apparently she wasn't very pleasant on the way home. It's a long trip to make in one day. I have done it many times, but it is long. It's much easier to go for the weekend, but we won't be doing that for a while. I think she had fun at the party, though. She was very excited to go to the party I know for sure. She asked Matt all morning "can I go to Quinn's birthday party, please." She loves her cousin Quinn.
No comments:
Post a Comment